Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tues, February 26, 2013

We got Bella registered for Kindergarten today.   She's not too excited about it.   A friend at daycare told her she'd have to get shots before she can go.  I'm not even sure if she will get shots at her 5 year appointment or not, but I told her shots don't have anything to do with school.   She's also very close to her preschool teacher, Ms. Amanda and I know she doesn't want to leave her.

Evie wore underwear to daycare all day today and had no accidents.   She wore a pullup at naptime and it was wet when she woke up, but otherwise it sounds like she went on the potty 10 times.   It seems maybe like we are starting to turn a corner.  She previously was telling me she only goes to potty at school.   She's very excited about her Hello Kitty and Princess underwear.  

I know we haven't been posting, and both girls are doing and saying things every day that I'd love to record, but I'm not writing any of it down.   Maybe I can start taking 5 minutes just to do that!

No comments: